[Update: What a great roundtable discussion. Thanks so much to Reggie Nicolay, Ricardo Bueno, Loren Nason, Mike Mueller, Stacie Wells and Brad Nix for joining the roundtable! If you missed the call, you can now listen to a recording via the TalkShoe widget to the right.]
Inspired by a conversation with Ricardo Bueno, I’ve decided to bring back the 4realz Roundtable radio show for a ONE more show!
This Thursday at 2pm PST, we’re going to have a conversation with real estate professionals on how to use Facebook Biz Pages to market yourself and I want you to take part!
Taking part is easy, but there are so many ways to take part it can seem a bit confusing. To simplify things, I’ve tried to break down the most common options here:
- To simply listen to the conversation from your computer, return to this blog post at 2pm PST (5pm EST!) and click on the play button of the widget in the top-right of this post! This will stream the conversation to you through your computer!
- To simply listen to the conversation from your phone, at 2pm, call this number: (724) 444-7444 and use this call ID: 20339. You’ll then be able to listen to the entire conversation from your phone (or more likely speaker phone!)
- To listen to the conversation AND join the chat room, head over to the 4realz Roundtable TalkShoe page a few minutes before 2pm. As soon as you’re logged in, you’ll be able to start chatting with everyone else who’s logged into the call. You’ll also be prompted to stream the call on that page. While it’s not necessarily, I recommend that you sign up for a free TalkShoe account because it will let the rest of us identify you easier within the chat room!
- To talk part in the call AND join the chat room, a few minutes before 2pm, call this number: (724) 444-7444 and use this call ID: 20339. Then join the chat at the 4realz Roundtable TalkShoe page to let me know you’re on the call. I’m not going to let EVERYONE who’s interested be on the call at all times (the quality deteriorates quickly with too many people), but I will unmute people as they let me know (through the chat room!) that they have an interesting question to ask and/or some insight they’d like to share.
Hopefully, you can see that taking part is really not that complicated… For most folks, listening to the conversations while taking part in the chat room is the best option! Because the 4realz Roundtables attract some great people within the industry, I think you’ll find we’re going to have a great conversation where we’ll be able to share some great insights!
So far, I know that Ricardo Bueno will join me on the call, and I’m pretty sure Loren Nason is going to join to talk about some of the ways he’s been adding interesting apps to business pages. In addition, I’ll be updating this post to add a few more people as we get closer to the call. If you’re doing some interesting things with Facebook Pages and interested in sitting at the roundable, let me know in the comments!
By the way, if you’re new to the concept of the 4realz Roundtables, check out some of the conversations we had last year where I was able to bring together some really great people talking about all kinds of interesting real estate conversations. If my consulting work hadn’t ramped up in such a major way, I’d probably still be doing these conversations on a weekly basis because they were so much fun (plus, I learned a bunch each week!) Some of the topics we took on last summer were:
- Effect of FDIC/Treasury Actions on Home Buyers and Real Estate Industry
- How Appraisal Rule Changes will Affect Real Estate Professionals
- Is RE BarCamp worth attending?
- Marketing Real Estate with Video
- Tech Tools to Serve Sellers Better?
- The Value of Home Values
Leave a Reply