The BuzzRE OC event was so awesome… I met so many great people and the speakers came through with awesome presentations. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to join us!
Some of the highlights were:
- Jon Lansner: Compared to any time in recent memore, there’s actually some good news to talk about in the real estate market
- Stacey Harmon: Understanding which social networks to focus on based on your business practice
- Dale Chumbley: Ways to bridge your real-life community activity with your Facebook community
- Robert Luna: Importance of focusing on your home search consumers
- Gahlord Dewald: Always be testing!
- Loren Nason: Get on dropbox. It’s time!
- Garron Selliken: from @YvonneArnoldCRS: “@garrons “what is the moment that u set new appt?” Then look at it backwards, how did u get there. Work 2 get in position more often #BuzzRE“
And it all couldn’t have happened without Linsey Planeta putting a ridiculous amount of time and passion into the day. She rocks!
One of the things I most enjoyed about helping to organize BuzzRE was organizing the presentations… I had every speaker email me their presentation in advance so I could fit them into one solid presentation that didn’t feel like it was jumping around too much. I’m pretty darn proud of the final product and super-happy to share it with you via slideshare.
What a great day! It really is awesome to see so many folks get excited about implementing advanced strategies and websites. If you’re looking for inspiration, check out this page of advanced real estate websites.
And after such an awesome event, it’s now time to turn to organizing another awesome BuzzRE in Portland in early June. Want to get involved? Let us know!
If you have feedback about yesterday’s event, I know all of us would sure would love to hear it!