Wow! What fun!
After announcing the new radio show that Rob and I are launching Thursday morning at 9am PST/noon EST, there’s been a whirlwind of activity… including some great coverage on sites like GeekEstate and Sellsius…
We have some great guests lined up and some real estate companies have stepped up to the plate to provide some very cool prizes! Here are the things we’ll be giving away on the show:
- One FREE pass to Real Estate Connect in San Francisco!!!
- 1 year subscription to a customized Altos Research report!!!
- 1 copy of Are you selling Pants, or Selling a Dream by Matt Heinz
- 1 social media video course by Tara Jacobsen
I’m expecting we’re going to have an active audience on the call and look forward to getting a bunch of folks involved… However, in addition to the banter of Rob and myself, we’re expecting some great conversations with:
- @nik_nik on using twitter for your Business
- Joseph Ferrara on the social media code of ethics that NAR recently released!
So, you want to know how to win the great prizes??? That’s one of the first things we’re going to discuss on the show, so you’ll want to be there promptly!
And if you want to call in so you can banter with us on the show and in the chatroom, follow the instructions on our Talkshoe page…
Otherwise, if you just want to listen in, then you should be able to stream the show directly from this widget starting tomorrow morning at 9am PST!
And finally, to make sure you get updates about future shows, make sure you become a fan of our Facebook page: http://rernd.com/
I must admit that when I first heard that the Notorious Rob was had left Onboard and joined the ranks of a consultant, I got a bit excited. Rob is one of the smartest thinkers in real estate marketing, and if he’s decided to do consult, then I wanted to find a way for us to team up.
And great news on that front. We’ve decided to launch a weekly radio show starting this Thursday morning!
Are you curious what the show is going to be like? So are we!
Here’s what we know:
- We’re calling it RE: RnD
- We’ll run it every Thursday morning for one hour starting at 9am PST/12pm EST
- We’re going to use TalkShoe, so you can get all the information you’ll need to call in and join the chat room here: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/51093
- We’ve set up a Facebook Page at: http://rernd.com. Become a “fan” to get regular updates on the show
- We’re still finalizing the guest list for the first show, but we know the topics we’re going to cover:
- Current news and events (i.e. real estate banter)
- Ways to promote your biz with FB Pages
- NAR’s new code of ethics around social media
- Fun and games (follow @rernd for details on the “games” part)
Some of the things we haven’t figured out yet are:
- Which guests should we bring?
- Which topics should we cover in the future?
- Is there anyone interested in sponsoring the show?
Any way and either way, it’s gonna be fun!
Do you have an idea for how you’d like to get involved on the show? Reach out any time!
And most importantly, become a fan of our Facebook Page so that you can get updates and details on our upcoming shows!
Things are going to be quiet around here for the rest of the week as I let the entire (well almost) 4realz consulting team take the rest of the week off! And the hardest workers, my kids, took no time shutting the computers down and turning the music up!
By the way, the only members of the 4realz team who didn’t get a break were the mice… They’re going to work real hard through Christmas generating power to ensure that the servers stay up!
Happy holidays and thanks to everyone! You’all made for one incredible year!
…wrong. Website development is hard stuff, even when you know exactly what you want to build.