In a nutshell, we’ve broken the half-day event into two tracks — one for beginners and one for more advanced WordPress users — and the folks we’ve agreed to present are some of the most knowledgeable WordPress people in real estate. All the sessions will be be on the morning of Monday, November 8th.
Below is a summery of the schedule, although this page on the NARdiGras site will quickly become the definitive source of all session information soon!
Track 1: An Introduction to WordPress
- 9 to 10am: Getting Started, by yours truly
- 10:15 to 11:15: Leveraging Plugins and Themes, by Reggie and Nicole Nicolay
- 11:30 to 12:30: Community Building Strategies, by Dale Chumbley
Track 2: Maximizing WordPress
- 9 to 10am: Customizing WordPress by Kelley Koehler
- 10:15 to 11:15: Integrating Real Estate Tools by Steve Zehngut
- 11:30 to 12:30: Improving Conversations Through Optimized Landing Pages by Gahlord Dewald
The idea is that if you’re relatively new to WordPress (and even if you don’t have a wordpress site yet!), you should be able to leave the first track with enough knowledge to feel comfortable setting up a site and have an idea for what a successful website marketing strategy would look like.
For those who are comfortable blogging, Todd Carpenter is going to be hosting the Maximizing WordPress track. With Kelley, Steve and Gahlord as presenters, you’re sure to get tons of tools and strategies to take your online marketing to the next level.
I couldn’t be more excited to be heading to New Orleans again and look forward to seeing you there!