Been way too swamped with a consulting project lately and haven’t had a chance to blog much (or send out my weekly emails). 🙁
However, that doesn’t mean interesting things haven’t been happening. Here’s just a sliver of the things that have crossed my path recently:
- Brendan gets $3M in funding for MyFrontSteps! A huge, public congrats is in order!
- (month old news): I’m extremely skeptical that anyone will make progress on the transaction front when they require people to change their behavior, but I’m wishing N-Play well because I like the founder, Mark Bloomfield.
- Agent Bloggers: Take the survey or Ben is going to be forced to eat lovely salads for a week!
- Roost expands to Seattle (and San Francisco!)
- The neighborhood analytics have been very well implemented by Redfin! Great feature
- StellarBid is looking to base the size of the commission on performance
- Do you think they see the irony of naming themselves after an event that many blame on agents?
- Share your home search with friends/family/agents. Love it!
By the way, this blog post is very similar to the emails I (normally) send out on a weekly basis. If you want to get a weekly update on what’s going on in online real estate, simple subscribe using the widget on the 4realz.net sidepanel!